Science Museum hosts 'fathers of Beeb' reunion
A handful of former Acorn grandees who helped bring the BBC microcomputer to the masses held a happy reunion at the Science Museum in London today. The group met up for the first time in 20 years, we’re told, at a get-together organised by the museum’s Computer Conservation Society to celebrate the legacy of the Acorn 8bit microcomputer.
More at Source (drobe.co.uk)
- Sabre Wulf remake released.
- Watching Micro Men via XBMC on the Raspberry Pi
- Acorn Archimedes is 25
- New Addition – Acorn A7000
- Raspberry Pi running the Fuse ZX Spectrum Emulator
- Beeb@30 – Thirty years of the BBC Micro and Computer Literacy Project
- My Raspberry Pi delivery delayed until 14th May!!! (UPDATED!)
- Raspberry Pi model B now available to buy (If you are lucky!)
- Event – Wakefield RISC OS Show 2012
- Hermann Hauser Announced as Patron of New Cambridge Computer Museum