RCM Open Day – 16th November 2008 – Leicestershire
OPEN DAY (One Day Only!)
Sunday 16th November 2008
Tickets are now on sale for the Retro Computer Museum Open Day.
You can pay via paypal or cheque (or cash on the day!). If you want to pay via paypal then just click on the donate link on the home page.
Tickets are Â£2.50 for adults and 50p for children (advance sales) and Â£3.50 for adults and 50p for children (on the day).
Tickets will be sent out two-three weeks before the event.
More information about the even can be found on the Retro Computer Museum homepage and forums at http://retrocomputermuseum.co.uk/
I wll be taking my Tatung Einstein TC01 on the day to be put on display. Also will be taking the VIC-PC and my Spectrum +3 with IDE interface. (Should be on compact flash by then, not a IDE hard disk…)
Other machines on display include…
- Amstrad CPC464
- Commodore 64 + Disc Drive + Cassette + Monitor etc
- Commodore 128 + Disc Drive + Monitor etc
- Commodore Amiga 1200 + Monitor etc
- Commodore CD32
- Sega Dreamcast + Games + LCD Monitor (VGA)
- Sega Genesis Nomad + Games (slightly poorly – but plays okay)
- Sinclair ZXSpectrum (Rubber Key) + TV
- Sinclair ZXSpectrum +2
- Sinclair ZXSpectrum +3
- Sinclair ZX81 + 16k Rampack + Games
- Sega Saturn + Games + TV
- Sony PS2 + Games + (maybe Guitar Hero 2) + TV
- Microsoft XBox + Games + TV
- Astro Wars Tabletop
- Gameboy Original + Games
Hope to see some of you there!
- Tatung Einstein TC01 – Did you have one?
- Beeb@30 – Thirty years of the BBC Micro and Computer Literacy Project
- RCM Open Day Video – May 2011
- RCM Gaming Event / Open Day – October 31st 2010
- OMD at VCF – All tickets sold out!
- 2 new additions – Atari 800XL + TI 99/4A
- RCM November Open day this Sunday!
- "About Me" page updated
- Retro Computer Museum – November 2009 Openday.
- RCM open day featured in Retro Gamer magazine