Cascade Cassette 50 advert
This is a advert for the “Cascade Cassette 50″ games collection. Personally I think this was one of the worse games collection ever released!
I scanned this advert from the “Computing with the Amstrad” magazine Vol.2 No.1 January 1986.
You can read more about these games on this Wikipedia article. Post a comment below to let me know what you think!
- Photos from Revival, Wolverhampton, May 2013
- Blanka playing Street Figher 2 as Blanka
- Cambridge move for Suffolk computing history museum
- Tatung Einstein TC01 – Did you have one?
- Sabre Wulf remake released.
- Usborne Computer Books
- The sound of the dialup, pictured
- 8 bit chip tune from one line of code on Linux
- RISC OS London Show 2012
- Retro Fusion Issue 3 – OUT NOW!