BBC Model B – Issue 1 photos
During my visit to the Computing Museum last weekend, I got to see a quite rare BBC Model B issue 1. Take a look at the photos below. Click the photo to see a higher resolution copy.
The PSU has been verified by Chris Turner to be one of the original prototpe PSU’s that shouldn’t really still be out in the wild. He thought they had replaced the few that were sold with proper production versions. Obviously not! It may be the only one in existance. The lid looks basically the same, but the stippling efect on the case is quite rough. Again one of the earliest low production mould tools were used before they really started to ramp up production.
Also, do you notice the lack of the analog port!
- Photos from Revival, Wolverhampton, May 2013
- Blanka playing Street Figher 2 as Blanka
- Cambridge move for Suffolk computing history museum
- Tatung Einstein TC01 – Did you have one?
- Sabre Wulf remake released.
- Usborne Computer Books
- The sound of the dialup, pictured
- 8 bit chip tune from one line of code on Linux
- HxC Floppy Emulator Firmware v18.104.22.168
- RISC OS London Show 2012