CPC emulator for Android
About time too – sadly wont work on my Desire as it doesnt have a physical keyboard.
Jahrome11 released the first Amstrad CPC emulator for Google’s Andoid operating system. The emulator is based on Ludovic Jacommes WizCAP32 emulator which is a Caprice port for the Gamepark Wiz. Currently this emulator is only supposed to work on devices which have a physical keyboard connected to the device.
Read the rest of the article here.
- Photos from Revival, Wolverhampton, May 2013
- Dos(PC) Emulator for Raspberry Pi Released
- Invasion of the Zombie Monsters
- Sabre Wulf remake released.
- HxC Floppy Emulator Firmware v18.104.22.168
- Jamie’s Amstrad PCW 8256 Video
- How to install PARADOS into the Amstrad DDI-1 disk interface.
- Amstrad CPC464 upgraded to a CPC6128 (How to)
- Shift Run Stop – Episode 62: Dr Eben Upton and the Raspberry Pi
- Raspberry Pi running the Fuse ZX Spectrum Emulator