Cobalt RaQ2 Restore CD
Took me a while to find a free download of this CD! You can download the Cobalt RaQ2 Restore CD from here. (RaQ2-20052006.iso)
You can also download the restore CD for many other Cobalt devices from http://data.blueonyx.biz/ftp.cobalt.com/iso/
The Cobalt RaQ is a 1U rackmount server product line developed by Cobalt Networks, Inc. (later purchased by Sun Microsystems) featuring a modified Red Hat Linux operating system and a proprietary GUI for server management. The original RaQ systems were equipped with RM5230 or RM5231 CPUs but later models used AMD K6-2 chips and then eventually Intel Pentium III CPUs for the final models.
- 8 bit chip tune from one line of code on Linux
- Code like it’s 1982! – SpecBAS
- Addition : SGI O2 workstation
- Watching Micro Men via XBMC on the Raspberry Pi
- Raspberry Pi running the Fuse ZX Spectrum Emulator
- My Raspberry Pi delivery delayed until 14th May!!! (UPDATED!)
- Raspberry Pi model B now available to buy (If you are lucky!)
- Nyancat Telnet Server
- How much electricity are you using?
- What computer does Lord Sugar use to tweet?