The Centre for Computing History at Gadget Show Live 2011
The Centre for Computing History (Which is a computer museum in Cambridge) is proud to announce it has once again been commissioned to create the Gadget Hall of Fame at this years Gadget Show Live.
Building on the huge popularity of our stand over the last two years, our display this year will be over double the size of the previous years and feature iconic gadgets and technology from the past 50 years!
Our stand will be separated into four ‘rooms’ with each room representing a decade from the 60′s to the 90′s.
We’ll have all the popular favourites as well as some interesting tech that many may not be familiar with …
The 5 day show has already sold out and with an estimated 100,000 visitors it is sure to be a very exciting event.
Remember to follow us on twitter if you’re going to the show and we’ll keep you informed of how preparations are going!
- Tweets that mention The Centre for Computing History at Gadget Show Live 2011 | Retro Computers — Topsy.com
- Photos from Revival, Wolverhampton, May 2013
- Blanka playing Street Figher 2 as Blanka
- Cambridge move for Suffolk computing history museum
- Tatung Einstein TC01 – Did you have one?
- Sabre Wulf remake released.
- Usborne Computer Books
- The sound of the dialup, pictured
- 8 bit chip tune from one line of code on Linux
- HxC Floppy Emulator Firmware v184.108.40.206
- RISC OS London Show 2012