FIGnition is built!
I assembled my FIGnition last night – and it worked first time! Assembly was very easy and took me about 45 minites to complete. Only faulty part was the LED. I’ve now swapped it for another one, and it now works. The LED only illuminates when you put the device into flash mode.
You may also notice that i’ve have not attached the buttons. Im making 2 external keyboards for mine. One will be based on the 8 button system present on the FIGnition board, and the other will be a PS/2 keyboard adapter based on my mbed device. If it works, im may start looking to program the ATMEGA chips.
- Photos from Revival, Wolverhampton, May 2013
- Blanka playing Street Figher 2 as Blanka
- Invasion of the Zombie Monsters
- Cambridge move for Suffolk computing history museum
- Tatung Einstein TC01 – Did you have one?
- Sabre Wulf remake released.
- Usborne Computer Books
- The sound of the dialup, pictured
- 8 bit chip tune from one line of code on Linux
- HxC Floppy Emulator Firmware v184.108.40.206