HxC Mount for the Atari ST with Hxc Floppy Emulator
What is HxC mount : HxCmount is a piece of software for your Atari ST that transform your HxC Floppy Emulator SD card into a hard disk emulator. Once loaded, you will be able to use a new disk letter (C: for example) exactly as a hard disk partition, the only thing is that the partition resides on a image file on your SD card.
- An hardware Atari ST computer;
- A HxC Floppy Emulator SD card;
- HxC FE firmware version : 184.108.40.206 (see the above link for firmware upgrade. Search firmware).
It has been tested on a regular Atari STE with 512KB of memory, and on an Atari Falcon
You can donwload a copy of this program from here.
- Photos from Revival, Wolverhampton, May 2013
- Blanka playing Street Figher 2 as Blanka
- Dos(PC) Emulator for Raspberry Pi Released
- Invasion of the Zombie Monsters
- Cambridge move for Suffolk computing history museum
- Tatung Einstein TC01 – Did you have one?
- Sabre Wulf remake released.
- Usborne Computer Books
- The sound of the dialup, pictured
- 8 bit chip tune from one line of code on Linux