Nyancat Telnet Server
Yes – you read the title of this post correctly. Someone has coded the infamous Nyan Cat animation as a telnet application.
You can connect to an example server or download your own copy from http://miku.acm.uiuc.edu/
- 8 bit chip tune from one line of code on Linux
- Code like it’s 1982! – SpecBAS
- Addition : SGI O2 workstation
- Watching Micro Men via XBMC on the Raspberry Pi
- Raspberry Pi running the Fuse ZX Spectrum Emulator
- My Raspberry Pi delivery delayed until 14th May!!! (UPDATED!)
- Raspberry Pi model B now available to buy (If you are lucky!)
- Cobalt RaQ2 Restore CD
- How much electricity are you using?
- What computer does Lord Sugar use to tweet?