Your BBC Micro Stories
With the BBC Micro turning 30 years old, The Centre for Computing History are asking people to send in their stories and anecdotes about using the beeb in its heyday.
Perhaps the BBC Micro was the first computer you used at school? Or were you one of the many developers that created 3rd party products for it? Did you work for Acorn? Or perhaps you were one of the thousands of people had had one at home and spent every spare moment exploring this fantastic machine?
Whatever your story we’d love to hear it. Write your story here.
- Cambridge move for Suffolk computing history museum
- Sinclair ZX Spectrum – 30th Anniversary 2012 – The Movie
- Spectrum 30 event – Cambridge 8/9th September 2012
- Watching Micro Men via XBMC on the Raspberry Pi
- Acorn Archimedes is 25
- New Addition – Acorn A7000
- ZX Spectrum’s chief designers reunited 30 years on
- Raspberry Pi running the Fuse ZX Spectrum Emulator
- Beeb@30 – Thirty years of the BBC Micro and Computer Literacy Project
- My Raspberry Pi delivery delayed until 14th May!!! (UPDATED!)