Addition – MultiTech Micro-Professor MPF-1P
With many thanks to my father, he passed on his MultiTech Micro-Professor MPF-1P.
The MPF 1P (MicroProfessor 1 Plus), is an improved version of the MPF 1. Like its brother, it is a learning tool for use in the teaching of microprocessor, microelectronics, and control technology on a Z80 CPU.
For more information on the MPF-1P, visit old-computers.com
- Photos from Revival, Wolverhampton, May 2013
- Blanka playing Street Figher 2 as Blanka
- Dos(PC) Emulator for Raspberry Pi Released
- Invasion of the Zombie Monsters
- Cambridge move for Suffolk computing history museum
- Tatung Einstein TC01 – Did you have one?
- Sabre Wulf remake released.
- Usborne Computer Books
- The sound of the dialup, pictured
- 8 bit chip tune from one line of code on Linux