How to install PARADOS into the Amstrad DDI-1 disk interface.
Upgrading your DDI-1 to PARADOS is quite straight forward. You will need :-
- Amstrad DDI-1 disk interface
- Philips screwdriver
- 27(C)128 EPROM containing PARADOS
And here is how to do the upgrade.
- Open the DDI-1 by removing the 2 screws.
- Carefully remove the AMSDOS ROM chip
- Insert the PARADOS EPROM
- Re-assemble the DDI-1 box
Thats it. The hardest part is getting PARADOS onto a EPROM. You will know if the EPROM is working when you turn the CPC on – you will see the PARADOS banner on the start screen. To enter the PARADOS utility, run
- Photos from Revival, Wolverhampton, May 2013
- Blanka playing Street Figher 2 as Blanka
- Invasion of the Zombie Monsters
- Cambridge move for Suffolk computing history museum
- Tatung Einstein TC01 – Did you have one?
- Sabre Wulf remake released.
- Usborne Computer Books
- The sound of the dialup, pictured
- 8 bit chip tune from one line of code on Linux
- HxC Floppy Emulator Firmware v126.96.36.199