Posts tagged server
Took me a while to find a free download of this CD! You can download the Cobalt RaQ2 Restore CD from here. (RaQ2-20052006.iso)
You can also download the restore CD for many other Cobalt devices from http://data.blueonyx.biz/ftp.cobalt.com/iso/
The Cobalt RaQ is a 1U rackmount server product line developed by Cobalt Networks, Inc. (later purchased by Sun Microsystems) featuring a modified Red Hat Linux operating system and a proprietary GUI for server management. The original RaQ systems were equipped with RM5230 or RM5231 CPUs but later models used AMD K6-2 chips and then eventually Intel Pentium III CPUs for the final models.
Website will be online for a couple more days.
I may have got some server space on a proper web server. Watch this space for updates.
This website is running under VMWare on my desktop for the time being, whilst my webserver is having Windows Server 2008 installed so I can complete my MCITP training.
My main webserver is down for maintenance at the moment, so it currently running on a Virtual Machine on my desktop PC.
Some features may be unavailable during this time.
For example, the photo gallery. Photo gallery fixed…
I expect normal service to be back later today.
As im not in a particularly good mood today, there are many things bugging me… I just wish Room 101 was real. Here is whats bugging me today. Most of this happened when I went into Peterborough this lunchtime.
- People who wear jackets in hot weather.
- People who don’t stop at zebra crossings.
- Electric wheelchairs who charge at you full pelt expecting you to move.
- “Would you like a catalog?” people who wonder the city center streets trying to get people to sign up
- People who stop you to ask you to sign up to donating money to charity. I can barely afford to feed my own family, let alone others!
- Too many Big Issue people in such a small place. I think Peterborough has more Big Issues sales people per square mile than any other town. Well, except from Cambridge I would guess.
- Why do Dell send a DVD copy of the server preparation CD when there’s not a DVD-Rom drive in the server.
- People who forget passwords every other day! You know who you are….
- People playing music on their mobile phones so everyone can hear. It sounds $hit, so turn it off!
- Chavs. No explanation needed….
Im sure I can add more rants as the day goes on.